Upgrade advice please. (57 and 61 Chev)

Hi, we have two trucks, a 57 and a 61 and are thinking of putting discbrakes in (redo the front suspension) and adding powersteering to it. Now we are in South Africa so we would like to ask you guys who
you would recommend using to ship these parts to us and why we should use them. We have looked at www.oldchevytrucks.com but would like to get a feel from other folks who have dealt with similar companies. Appreciate your help a lot!