USA VenturCraft Sportsman Off-Road camping/cargo trailer on eBay

Sadly, I have to part with my beloved USA VenturCraft Sportsman (also known as a Trailblazer) Off-Road camping/cargo trailer.

This is a reinforced fiberglass trailer with a stand up folding tent that accommodates a queen-size mattress. There is 21 cubic feet of cargo capacity. 31"x10.5" tires on 15" American Racing wheels. 16" of ground clearance and full skid plates. 750 lb GVWR, 350 payload. Pintle hitch for excellent articulation included.

This is an excellent, comfortable, easy-to-setup trailer that will go anywhere you might dare to take your 4WD vehicle ;-)

Full description and pictures (and a link to the auction) here:

Please feel free to email me any questions you might have (email link on website).

Thank you, Jim

Reply to
jrsFTC