Use Dex-Cool in 1995 Jimmy?

Hi folks,
My newly acquired 1995 Jimmy specs ethylene glycol coolant; however, since the first flush, Dex-Cool has been used.
A read of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifreeze and its associated
references infers that Dex-Cool should not be used.
http://www.aa1car.com/library/2005/us90554.htm States Dex-Cool is particularly troublesome in Jimmys et al.
I understand these references may lack empirical substantiation, but I prefer not to take the risk.
Should I simply switch to the green stuff, or is there a higher quality coolant to go with?
Thanks, Gary