V8 5.7 mileage

How many miles are these motors usually good for when well maintained?

Add pictures here
✖
Jeff wrote:

I got 285,000 out of my 98 GMC before a cracked head. Decided to put in a new GMPP 383 stroker rather than fix the head, but the guy who bought the old engine is still driving it in the truck he put it into.
Add pictures here
✖
200k here. Some oil burning, quart every 2-3k
Cheers

Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 1, 11:50 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jeff) wrote:

Well maintained 79 van went 74,000 miles. Cam rounded off, burned oil & fouled plugs, rod bearings to base metal, cracked rocker arm, push rods worn into head, cam chain shot, pure junk! I rebuilt it completely, using good parts this time, and it has run well ever since. Bought new and still have it.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 23:50:11 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jeff) wrote:

5.7 TBI or Vortec go 200K all the time. ----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com