vac pressure for booster on 78 chevy?

Hi all
I was wondering if yall could give me an idea of how much vacuum pressure I should have on the lines connected to the brakes booster on a 78 chevy 4x4
w/350? I've still got no power hardly, just replaced front calipers and pads with little to no change
thanks in advance! TB

TB,
Whatever your engine vacuum is, that's what the vacuum to the power booster should be. So, if you're idling at 20 in/hg, you'll have 20 in/hg at all un-modulated vacuum lines.
Doc