vehicle identification

Hi,

I live in Belgium Europe. Trucks that are imported often get the year they were build replaced by the year they were imported. Is there any way I can identify the trucks year by differences in the front end? Where can I find pictures of the c/k truck history? from my manual, I found that the last letter stands for production year : D = 1983 E = 1984 F=1985 G=1986 H=1987 I=1988 K=1989 L=1990 M=1991 Since the J is omitted, I don't know what other letters stand for. I would appreciate any help on this, since a lot of cars are actually older than they're advertised.

Thanks,

Geert

Reply to
Geert Annys

de 10e letter is het bouwjaar, na 1999, 0 is 2000, 1 in 2001 enz

Reply to
mathijs