Vehicle leans

Ok gang,

Here is one that I can't figure out. I have noticed that my truck is leaning to the left. I.E. vehicle is parked on a flat, level surface and looking at it, it's visibly leaning to the left. What the hell would be causing this. The rear leafs, both sides, are brand new, so I doubt that is the cause. All tires are inflated correctly. The vehicle is a 99 Silverado Z-71.

Reply to
azwiley1

Possibly you have a weak or loose front torsion bar.

nospam

Reply to
nospam

Or alot of weight on the left side. ;^)

Reply to
Corey Scheich

At 160# I doubt it, but thanks anyway.

So, if it is the t-bars, how do I know what I should replace them with. The stickers that should be on mine, are, so I don't know what weight rating they are.

Reply to
azwiley1

I would think that in glove box there are a bunch of option codes on a sticker that don't mean much to you or I unless you have a book to decode them. But if the torsion bars are bad and need replaced the dealer can determine what the correct parts are by the codes. Again it's just a speculation but I would look at them.

nospam

Reply to
nospam

Well, it sounds like pretty sound speculation to me. I can get a set of bars for 50 bucks off a wrecked 02, so what the hell.

Reply to
azwiley1

Make sure that their interchange book shows that they fit your 1999 Z71. I don't know if they are any different or not.

nospam

Reply to
nospam

Yer low on blinker fluid on one side.

Adair

Reply to
Adair Winter

probably has the radio tuned to NPR

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Damn, I knew I forgot to check the blinker fluid!

Reply to
azwiley1

maybe he has the winter air in his tires instead of the spring/summer air.

Reply to
Charles H.

Glad I could help

Adair

Reply to
Adair Winter

You could check the Muffler Bearings. They always went bad on mom's car causing all sorts of funny things.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Reply to
reitze

but that would be a moodification and it wouldn't pass inspection. ROFLMAO!!!

Reply to
pete carb