vforce vs. flowmaster?

Is the vforce muffler better than the flowmaster? I'm looking for a powerful sound without being overwhelming. I'm also looking for increased gas flow.

--
Return address modified for SPAM protection. Remove windy to reply.

Rich wrote:

so wear Boxers, they have much better gas flow ;-)
mind telling us what you are puting this exhaust system on?
heh, yeah. 2000 ext cab Z71 5.3

You may want to look at the Dynaomax cat back systems http://www.dynomax.com /. I have one on mine and love it, it sounds good and I could tell feel an improvement in performance.
Brian

to get a good sound outside, without it being too loud inside get a flowmaster 40 series, but get the delta force one. it is much quieter inside than the original, but still the same outside the cab.
matt
--
urb's91
I had a Vortec system put on my 1998 1/2 ton Z71. Meineke sells and installs them. They also have access to the mandrel bent pipes so it is very free flowing. The system installed was cheaper than the do it yourself kit from Flowmaster. I can tell a significant performance jump and the sound is strong and mellow (doesn't have the popping). It was a dual in, dual out muffler because I have two factory cats.

that is also a factor, how much are you willing to spend?
--
urb's91
Always true.