Vibration Problem with 2001 gmc 2500

My 2001 gmc 2500 4x4. 6.0 auto vibrates when I pull up hard under a heavy load. Any Ideas?
Thanks
Matthias

I have a 99 Silverado. I pull a 30ft travel trailer and it vibrates some when I take off. I'll be interested to hear what the group says about yours, as it might apply to mine as well. Mine is 2WD though. (5.3L, tow package, auto) Good luck!

mathijs derks wrote:

Is it just when you launch...(0-25 mph)? If so, and you have a two piece driveshaft, there is a bulletin to address the problem. Basically, you change the two piece driveshaft to a one piece driveshaft.
Other then that, you might want to check your u-joints. See a lot of them on these trucks just go dry and sieze up.
Ian