vibrations 99 k1500 truck

i;ve just bougth a 99 chev k1500 and i;m having some vibration problems. weels are balanced. vibrations are very small and fast like mosttly around 60 miles an
hour. any one have any experienses. the truck has 70 000 miles on it.i`veallso changed the seal on the output shaft on the transfer chase to the front axle, and the new one dosent look anything like the old one but it fits, has there been a change? any help thanks
Check drive shaft U-joints and if they are good, have drive shaft rebalanced.
On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:01:24 +0100, "Leif Magne Berg"

I would recomend he replace the U-joint and rebalance. It doesnt take much wear to start vibrating with a short shaft. I lost(un-noticable wear) the same joint 2 times in 60k and then rebalanced, its going on 160k and no shakes.
cheers

I've got a 1996, started getting vibrations after only about 40,000 miles. I replaced both the rear u-joints, still a problem. I had the driveshaft balanced, and that fixed the problem.
SuperDave