VIN decoder

I'm in the process of rearranging, clearing out, deleting, and otherwise house cleaning.....my files...
For all of you who like tooooo much info....try this....
entirely..........too much information
~:~ marsh ~takes a slug of his crown'n'coke......mannn...another braincell done gone~

====================ooooooops.........
:)
http://209.85.207.104/search?q che:fFEyhjv_2NUJ:glosk.com/JA/Fuji/-336662/pages/Vehicle_identification_number/85221_en.htm+%2B%22Freightliner%22+%2B%22vin+decoder%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd&gl=us
like i wasn't gonna.........
:)
~:~ marsh ~:~

For a shroom/CR free link:
http://glosk.com/JA/Fuji/-336662/pages/Vehicle_identification_number/85221_en.htm
you can try this one: http://www.autobaza.pl/ab/en/web/productaa0100
there is application for automatic vin decode - it's especially good for european cars ('70-'80) best regards G