Voltage

2007 Silverado Classic Diesel
First start of the day only the volts stay at approx. 11.5-11.75. When the weather gets colder I can drive at night for about 5+ miles before the volts
come up to 14.0. I have confirmed this with a DMM Any thoughts would be appreciated.
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:53:44 -0400, Mike wrote:

Bad alternator? Should jump to 14 right away and drop to battery voltage as it becomes fully charged.