Want to buy

Would it be a shame to turn this into a mudder? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $53057821&categorya54
Anyone have one in decent shape they want to get rid of?
Specs I am looking for: 350CUI or higher Good body (doesn't need to be perfect, just want low low rust Full convertable Greatly prefer manual (auto brings price down like a rock for me) Interoir: functional gauges.
-The Lonely Grease Monkey 1985 K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP208 KJ's successor
"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson
pde_on snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $53057821&categorya54
Wow, over 10 grand and still not met the reserve. I'm selling mine on ebay.