Want to Buy 92 Z Driver Door.catch/jam

When I close the Door it will not always catch. Sometimes I have to take a screwdriver and press down the catch on the door.. I notice there is 3 screws holding it on... What is the part called,
how is it installed and were can I get one for my 92 Z71 Driver Door... Is it the hole lock/key set.. My Door is sagging the top long connect rod is broke..
Looks like you have to take off the door panel. Any help will be appreciated Thanks raveatusit.net