Wanted: 700R4

I am in need of a 700R4 tranny for a 90 Suburban 4x4. Its a half ton. I live in Northwest Washington State. email with what you have. Thanks in Advance- Jason

Good luck finding that tranny, I had to find one for my 4x4 and I had to pay a pretty penny for it.

pay
I would've thought 700R/4s would be a dime a dozen. GM used them all over the board.
Of course, one with a 4wd output shaft would narrow down your options considerably but they shouldn't be uncommon.
700R4's were common in 2WD, but I guess in my area (NE Indiana) they are very uncommon for 4WD, I had to go 200 miles from my hometown and I spent $700 for a used Tranny (no xfer case) that had 65k on it for my 87 S10 Blazer