Wanted Cassette Radios,CD Players, and CD Changers

Wanted Cassette Radios,CD Players, and CD Changers
Hi Folk
I am a semi-retired Radio and Electronic repair shop owner who is looking for non working radios, CD Player's or changers ,mainly OEM Factory
units . We will soon open a Internet shop called http://www.fixmyradio.com where We will be repairing and selling Factory Units. Web Site is now a work in progress . So if you have , or know of any one who has any non-working factory radio units or other car or bike electronic stuff , such as Ecu's, Ecm's , Amp's or any thing electronic on wheels, lets us know, thanks Wasyl
PS We have done some business on the Internet, already fixed about 200+ units. We are Square Trader and Paypal verified , Plus On Ebay have a 98 + rating as mohawk8p4o ,thanks Wasyl
PS email us at snipped-for-privacy@dreamscape.com or call 315-751-0636