wanted: info re: 2000 safari van vaccuum lines

---specifically the line providing assist for heater/defrost/vent position control. Shop did trans replacement for my employer and when my van returned it had a vac. line laying across air filter box with no airflow thru heat system. I can't wait 3 wks for them to fix it, and am willing to diy it, but don't know where the line connects to provide the vaccuum. As a temp fix, I took a "mityvac" brake bleeder to give vac to open the vent, but want a more appropriate method.

TIA ERIC GIRONDA

Reply to
Eric G

Stopped at dealer and auto parts store this morning, spent an hour or so to take the lower/center dash parts off, connected new vaccuum tubing between the pcv T at the intake manifold and the T for the heater control and am no longer freezing. Just in time for the newest snowfall.

Reply to
Eric G