Warn Hub Allen Wrench ?

Has anyone ever figured out what size allen wrench takes off the outer hub on Warn Hubs? I have a full set of metric and SAE and do not have the right
size.
Help ???
Most likely it will be a Torx head screw, My 85 K5 needs a T-20 driver to remove the screws.
Bill
My warn hubs also take a t-20 torx head driver to remove the outer fastners. An allen wrench will sometimes work but is not the best idea. Good Luck.