Warn winch & Smittybily grill guard

I have an '02 2500HD and am thinking of buying a Warn "Hidden" winch kit and also a Smittybilt "Outland" grill guard.
I am wondering if it's going to be possible to mount both of these together,
or will one's installation interfere with the other.
Anybody with experience with this matter?
Thanks,
Mike