Warning chime?!?!?

Does anyone have any idea where the warning chime(s) are for the "key in ignition" and "headlights/parking lightes on with key out of ignition"? I
cannot locate the chimes nor can I find it on the wiring schematic. Where is it at?!!? I have a 1994 GMC k1500 4X4 350 AT. Can I hook something up that's aftermarket? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks. Andy
Large black rectangular box plugged right into fuse box.
dave.

Thanks Dave. I went out to the truck after reading this post and looked at the fuse box again. Sorry, no large black rectangular box plugged into the fuse panel. No open slot that mentions "buzzer" or "chime" either. However, on the firewall behind the emergency brake pedal is a junction block of some sort with ALOT of connections going to/coming from it. There are a couple of open multi-termial "ports" where it looks like something could be plugged into it, like a module or something. Also, on this same block, the turn signal flasher was plugged into it in one of the other slots. Is this the area where a chime "relay" could be plugged in? Does anyone possibly own one of these vehicles that may know for sure where the chime module is plugged in to? Thanks. Andy

Where
That junction block is where it is located. If I remember correctly, it's the tallest device in that junction box. I think it has small holes in it like a speaker cover. It should just pull out. Once again, if I remember correctly, it's on the top right hand side of the junction box.

in
ignition"?
top-posted way, the following:

Andy, On my 87 S-10 you have to remove the lower trim panel under the steering column to access the chime box (and a couple other boxes in the vicinity). Indeed the only thing directly around the fuse block is the turn-signal relay.
CbG

at
the
There
in
ignition"?
in my 1999 tahoe, there is a cigarett sized module(black) under the dash that i just unplugged and everything is quiet.
old john