WARNING - Powers Chevrolet- Mesa, AZ

Warning to everybody that is shopping for a car... especially a Chevrolet!

This has got to be the WORST Chevrolet Dealership in the United States!

Powers Chevrolet out by the Superstition Mall in Mesa, Arizona have a Service Manager named Derek Hadid that seems to be totally focused on ripping off customers! How could ANY sane person be tempted to buy a car from a dealership when they know the service department will refuse to honor a warranty... in FACT, Derek Hadid goes out of his way to harass customers, lie about having responsibility to repair problems under a Chevrolet warranty, and make a statement as dumb as....

"I don't build Chevrolet's so I am NOT responsible to repair them"

How can any person, hired to be the Service Manager of a Chevrolet Dealership, make such a stupid statement? The problem is.... Derek Hadid actually believes that.

I love Chevrolet automobiles.... and I have owned many of them. In fact, I still own a Chevrolet. But it will be a cold day in Hell before Powers Chevrolet gets any money from me. I would drive all the way to Florida to have my Chevrolet serviced, or to buy parts... or anything before Power's Chevrolet will lever see one penny of my money!

How can anybody TRUST a car dealership that would hire a man and place him in a leadership capacity... who's primary goal in life is to rip off customers... Probably to increase his departments revenue so he can increase his own bonus! "Screw the customer" seems to be Derek Hadid's primary focus.

AND... if Power's Chevrolet hired and trained Derek Hadid... and if Power's Chevrolet continues to employee Derek Hadid... and if Derek Hadid is allowed to continually rip off customers... as the Service Department Manager... WHAT does that say about EVERY DEPARTMENT at Power's Chevrolet?

Are you getting screwed by paying too much for a new car? Are Power's Chevrolet Sales people trained to rip off customers... sucking every nickel out of their pocket... and taking a little blood along with your hard earned money.

Power's Chevrolet in Mesa, AZ (by the Superstition Mall) is owned by AutoNation... a giant corporation that is the "largest automotive retailer in the United States". No wonder they are so arrogant and self-serving!

Don't allow yourself... or your friends to get ripped off by Power's Chevrolet... or AutoNation! I believe that if you buy a car from them, you will NEVER get ahead because they won't service it unless you pay through the nose and "warranty" ... General Motors Chevrolet division should yank their franchise... before Power's Chevrolet and their giant parent corporation "AutoNation" destroy the once solid reputation of Chevrolet!

Take Heed America! Don't buy anything from Power's Chevrolet in Mesa Arizona!

Reply to
PhotoJim

Why dont you whine and cry to the Better Business Bureau of your state. I live in indiana and Powers will never get any of my money if that makes you happy.

Reply to
Adam Frazier

Chill dude... is this the only Chevrolet dealer in Arizona? Go to a DIFFERENT dealer of take to a reputable private shop. If it's GM Warranty, your owners manual should have the "Regional Office" phone number, if not call 411 and ask if it's listed. DON'T GO BACK TO THIS DEALER.

Reply to
websurfer

I don't see a Powers Chvrolet listed in any search I've tried. What's their address and phone #???

Reply to
Old Hippy

Reply to
Robert Ball

Reply to
Robert Ball

Part of AutoNation, Went Bankrupt back around 1999. They used to be the Largest USED car Dealers in Ohio. AutoNation is a company people should not buy from. They own Dealerships in a lot of states still. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig