Water leak from Sunroof /03 suburban

Hi, I recentlty purchased a 2003 Suburban. After a heavy rainfall a few days ago some water dripped down from the interior light just behind the sunroof.
My wife also described a water "swishing"sound in the head liner. After some googling I found some reports that there is some type of sunroof drainage system built into the headliner. Is this true ? Could the drainage gutter just got too full and over flowed.
Thanks
the gutter is probably clogged, open the thing and climb up there and look for clogged 'holes' . If there is a leak, you are looking at pulling the head liner out (no easy task for a suburban) then you can set up a sprinkler like the kind you water your lawn with, turn it on, locate the leak and repair as needed
Thank you, I would have never guess that. I will look at that today.