Water leak in Z-71

I purchased a used '97 Z-71 about a year ago. Recently I have noticed some water leakage when it rains. It has been a while since the floorboard was
really wet, but the downpours we've had tonight have really started to soak the carpet on the passengers side again. It appears that I have a leak coming from under the dash, however, there is a really wet spot next to the door where it opens on the frontside which makes me think that I could also have a leak coming from the door. OTOH, the water could have simply seeped to the lowest level and accumilated. The wetness is water and not coolant. I haven't noticed any dripping or water leakage when the A/c or heat is on, but occassionally I have seen the minor drop on the floor mat(Just a drop...maybe condensation). I can wash the truck in an automatic car wash and normally with no leaking. It seems to only happen during times of extended rainfall or hard pounding rain. Any ideas on what I can check or seal?
Gary
It is sounding like a bad seal on the windshield. can you tell if it is the origional windshield or aftermarket? And has the truck ever been in a wreck? That can throw off a good seal too.

was really wet, but the downpours we've had tonight have really started to soak the carpet on the passengers side again. It appears that I have a leak coming from under the dash, however, there is a really wet spot next to the door where it opens on the frontside which makes me think that I could also have a leak coming from the door. OTOH, the water could have simply seeped to the lowest level and accumilated. The wetness is water and not coolant. I haven't noticed any dripping or water leakage when the A/c or heat is on, but occassionally I have seen the minor drop on the floor mat(Just a drop...maybe condensation). I can wash the truck in an automatic car wash and normally with no leaking. It seems to only happen during times of extended rainfall or hard pounding rain. Any ideas on what I can check or seal?

If the water is on Top of the carpet, then look into a clogged evaporator hose. If the water is beneath the carpet, then maybe a windshield seal or something of that nature. Ya gotta poke your head in there and see whats wet.
BTW, the carpet is rubber backed so the moisture doesnt soak thru.
Cheers

downpours we've had tonight have really started to soak the carpet on the passengers side again. It appears that I have a leak coming from under the dash, however, there is a really wet spot next to the door where it opens on the frontside which makes me think that I could also have a leak coming from the door. OTOH, the water could have simply seeped to the lowest level and accumilated. The wetness is water and not coolant. I haven't noticed any dripping or water leakage when the A/c or heat is on, but occassionally I have seen the minor drop on the floor mat(Just a drop...maybe condensation). I can wash the truck in an automatic car wash and normally with no leaking. It seems to only happen during times of extended rainfall or hard pounding rain. Any ideas on what I can check or seal?

z71 is a sticker and suspension package
[...]
check for a clogged drain tube on the accumulator for the a/c?? Just a guess
Lee