well last call for this 350 tbi

I have replaced everything.. I only have the pick up in the coil and coil to change. It rolled over 20 times again before starting even with it plugged in and it is +1 outside. I am lost with this ...Seems just when I
think I have it repaored..it does shit like this. I think I wasted a shit load of time doing this swap from carb...I guess it gets yanked and a good ol 500 caddy motor goes in..

It takes two things to start a motor, spark and fuel. Check to see if it has a spark when you try to crank it and if fuel is flowing into it as soon as it starts cranking. One of these is lacking if it is not firing. One more thing have you checked or changed the ECS near thermostat housing? If it is bad or the signal for it is missing the ECM will not enrichen mixture properly and can cause longer crank times. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
Have you changed the ignition module in the distributor ? If it doesn't spark.... That thing can cause intermittent problems related to extreme temps as well as the ECS. Also that ECS wire... I think you are close to resolution. Don't shoot it yet !