What 4" or 6" Lift for '95 K2500 6.5LT Suburban

Hi,

I've been reading almost every post on this forum regarding lifts but I still have not found what I'm looking for. Can someone tell me which kit is :

- the easiest to install

- the best kit I know the best kit will probably not be the best kit or visa versa but I would appreciate if perhaps you could give some kind of top 5 of kits for both. Can anyone tell me why there's no 3" body lift kit for the diesels?

Geert

Reply to
Geert Annys

None of the kits are easy to install on a '95 K2500 Burb.

is no market for a 3" body lift, get a 4" kitand 1" off the spacers...........imagine that

Reply to
Mad Dog

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob

I'v looked at the Tuff County and I like the one piece subframe. If I'm not mistaken it also incorporates the stock triangles. And best of all, it doesn't involve cutting lots of things off. Most important of all, I'm looking for a kit you can install with moderate mechanics' skills. Because I live in Belgium, a shop charges about 3000 to

4000Euros for installing such a kit. "Cheryl and Rob" schreef in bericht news:nkMYc.12257$Yo2.7592@trndny01...
Reply to
Geert Annys