What 4" or 6" Lift for '95 K2500 6.5LT Suburban

Hi,
I've been reading almost every post on this forum regarding lifts but I still have not found what I'm looking for. Can someone tell me which kit is :
- the easiest to install - the best kit I know the best kit will probably not be the best kit or visa versa but I would appreciate if perhaps you could give some kind of top 5 of kits for both. Can anyone tell me why there's no 3" body lift kit for the diesels?
Geert
None of the kits are easy to install on a '95 K2500 Burb. http://www.roughcountry.com There is no market for a 3" body lift, get a 4" kit and 1" off the spacers...........imagine that
--
Mad Dog
'79 K10 (slightly modified)

I'v looked at the Tuff County and I like the one piece subframe. If I'm not mistaken it also incorporates the stock triangles. And best of all, it doesn't involve cutting lots of things off. Most important of all, I'm looking for a kit you can install with moderate mechanics' skills. Because I live in Belgium, a shop charges about 3000 to 4000Euros for installing such a kit.

for