What do you guys think?

http://home.comcast.net/~precisiondata/Jimmy_01.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~precisiondata/Jimmy_02.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~precisiondata/Jimmy_03.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~precisiondata/Jimmy_04.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~precisiondata/Jimmy_05.jpg
A step in the right direction maybe?
~KJ~
Looks pretty good, KJ. A good rubbing to get rid of the orange peel and it will really shine.
--
Computer Tips & Tweaks
Builds/Upgrades/Repairs

http://www.geocities.com/hawkeye649box/k5.html Upgraded from, still have the same opinion?
~KJ~

Yes I still have the same oppinion, but don't get me wrong it's still a nice truck. But just a shiney stocker. Pre-'87 P/U's and Pre-'91 K5's and burbs are meant to be built and abused, not daily drivers. Just my oppinion.

Not my Macco paint job, but I like it none-the less. It *was* washed that day by a touchless wash, but I wasn't happy with it at all. By the time I got back to work (10 min maybe) and it had "air dried" I could tell it was still dirty. Haven't gotten a chance to really wash it yet, it's been rainin....
~KJ~

Very sharp looking.
1/4 Mile Junkies
Thanks.