what flywheel will I need to use a th400 or BO LO in the LSM or 350tbi

I am using a 350tbi or a LSM motor in my truck... what flywheel can I use ?.. I have the tbi flywheel , and I am sure the LSM truck 5.3 motor I got
has a flywheel still atached.. I was told the BO LO cpressure plate will screw my engine as it is an old school and the crank needs to be externally balanced on the newer motors.. HELP !!