What fuse to pull on a 98Tahoe to disable the DRL?

Does anybody know the fuse number to pull to disable the DRL on a 98 Tahoe?

I told him to pull the fuse, but i am not at my 1999 tahoe now. if you pull the fuse cover off(on the left side of the dash with the drivers side door open), the fuses are labeled on the cover. just find it and pull. john

Tahoe?

Tahoe?
IIRC, it's located inside the little door on the side of the driver's side dash. I don't know the number, but it is clearly labeled "DRL".
HMc

If it is the same as the 99 'burb I believe it is fuse #15.
Mike S. Kalamazoo, MI