What happens to dealership records?

My closest local Chevrolet dealer went out of business. Who would I contact to find out where all my service records might have gone? I'd like to continue with another of the local dealers but would like them to have
all my previous information.
Ralph
pumper hinkle wrote:

If you used the dealer for service it should have been put into the GM dealer network. You should be able to go to the new place, have them enter the VIN and pull up the records. IF the other dealer used the system correctly.
--
Steve W.