what size bolds bolts??

I bought a 91 s10 truck without a box and now have bought a box, my question is what are the bolts that hold it down? I don't have a tap to chase the
holes in the botton of the box and find out what size they are!! It appears to be 3/8 course but they could be metric and then I'm lost! Anybody know off hand?