What tailgaters deserve

If life was fair cops would drag tailgaters out of their cars and beat them within an inch of their lives instead of just tasering college students and beating up minorities. What would be even better is if you were in a car being driven by that limo driver from the Get Smart movie (1:14 in the trailer

) and when the tailgaters weretoo close, your driver would slam on the brakes, the tailgaters wouldcause an accident and when your buiding with hair of a limo driver gotout of the car and walked towards them, the tailgaters would need somedepends real fast.

Reply to
Sal

I've been living in a Northern Calif. area where nobody tailgates. On the other hand, they don't stop for pedestrians very much.

After many years I drove south to Los Angeles at 55 mph. I just couldn't understand all the people and truck drivers who don't understand that the right lane is the slow lane, and they appear to punish you for being there by sitting on your tail for a bit before almost knocking your tail light off passing you.

Why don't they join the other 65+ mph folks in the left lane(s)? I think they may become disoriented surrounded by traffic out there.

Then there are the ones waiting to take the next off-ramp.

If you have to stop suddenly I'm sure that many of them would rear-end you.

Any driver out there could blow a tire, hit the brakes, and swerve all over the freeway. I've seen it happen.

The truck drivers are supposed to be professionals but they were playing monkey see, monkey do on those roads.

I was a truck driver myself. My mission was to keep away from the cars.

Reply to
Ed Light

The problem is why don't people realize the left lane is the fast lane and stop hugging it and holding up those who want to go faster? This leaves the right lane open for passing the idiots who won't move over when they're talking on their cell phones and leaving a quarter-mile open in front of them. If you can't keep up with the traffic you should move over to the right. Your particular situation is due to the actions of others and the reaction of the drivers to your dilly-dallying is because they have grown accustomed to using the right lane for passing.

Reply to
badgolferman

Reply to
Bob Drake

"Somewhat" ?????

Reply to
Hairy

Don't subscribe to usenet. If you want a moderated group, there are many available. You get what you pay for (Duh).

Reply to
Ed H.