What vehicle does this fit?

The dealer got me this part that did not fit my 89 Blazer. It is the remote filter hoses. So what does it fit. Here are the part numbers on it. 733-H-O
12472311 2311KCT
Thanks in Advance
--
Shawn

O that's the counter rotating widget refractor, that dilates the umbilical cable deregulator on the space shuttle's operator override sensor for connecting with the Russian space station.
I'd take it back to the dealer because it is obsolete now that the Russian space station is gone. Unless it has a "VDB" under the date in which case it's a valuable collectors item and will bring a couple of hundred bucks on E-Bay.

David,
Actually thats the LEFT counter rotating widget refractor, only valuable on EBAY if you have both the left and right...... and it's the right side that's hard to find.
But everything else sounds right.

they parked the Russian space station behind the Moon Until they need it!!!! you think they tell us. do not let THEM know you have a counter rotating widget refractor :-(

Man-O-man ...... I was wondering why the men in black are following me.
At least I don't have the right hand counter rotating widget refractor.

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 07:15:26 -0400, "David A."

Mac
mac davis wrote:

Made from a special alloy called unobtainiem. They are really hard to get.                                                 Remo

actually, that part is made of 'notinstockium'
parts made from 'unobtainium' are in existence, but 'not available'

I used to work at a motorcycle dealership. We came up with a cure for AIDS: Put a Yamaha part number on it, that way nobody can get it.