What were they thinking (92 S-10 blazer 4.3 spark plugs)

Page 2 of 2

there was a 307 V6 in the 60's.... was in the same generation as the trailing arm/coil spring rear ends... I forget the years. There's a guy who lives down the road from my parents that has one... pretty neat truck.
-Bret

What about the GMC 350 V6? Had a brother that was a 305. They were heavier that most big block V8's.
Al
Take both front wheels off, pull the flap back, get a seat, and remove all of them this way, almost fun! A Wobble extension makes it nice also. Andy