What were they thinking (92 S-10 blazer 4.3 spark plugs)

Ahh... I had no idea. ;o)

Reply to
SBlackfoot

What about the GMC 350 V6? Had a brother that was a 305. They were heavier that most big block V8's.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I'll further your education. Did you notice the sparkplugs? Look again. They were in the middle above the intake manifold. They were actually in the injector holes, the engine was a Diesel GM converted to run on gasoline. I had one apart in my shop some years back. Had a crankshaft that was giant. The rod bearings looked like mains. They were short on performance and fuel economy but they will run forever. I saw a fire truck once that had two of them coupled together with two carbs and two distributors. I looked in an old truck manual and found it was a common set up. Was called the "Twin Six" and was 702 cubic inches. How would you like to feed that thing? :)

Al

Reply to
Big Al