What year truck cap will fit my 1997 GMC 8' bed

I'm looking for a used fiberglass cap for my truck and was wondering what other years will fit. I have a guy with a nice one but it is on a 04 and not sure it will fit. I have a 1997 GMC 8' bed with regular
cab. Thanks, Tom

Well, they did not change the body style until about mid year 99 (IIRC) so any thing up to say a 98 should work with no problem. Sorry I don't recall when they started your body style, so I can't give you a year.
88-99 (OBS 99)