What year truck cap will fit my 1997 GMC 8' bed

I'm looking for a used fiberglass cap for my truck and was wondering what other years will fit. I have a guy with a nice one but it is on a

04 and not sure it will fit. I have a 1997 GMC 8' bed with regular cab. Thanks, Tom
Reply to
tomrooster

Well, they did not change the body style until about mid year 99 (IIRC) so any thing up to say a 98 should work with no problem. Sorry I don't recall when they started your body style, so I can't give you a year.

Reply to
azwiley1