WHATS WITH ALL THE VIRUS MESSAGES LATELY?!?!?!

My 'Block Sender' list is getting HUGE!!!

W32/Bagle.AA e-mail worm is the likely culprit. Uses address spoofing when it sends itself, so someone who has you in their address book is likely infected.
Doc

I mean in this NG! 'Britney...' this, 'my neighbor...' that!
WHAT GIVES?!?!?!
| > My 'Block Sender' list is getting HUGE!!! | | W32/Bagle.AA e-mail worm is the likely culprit. Uses address spoofing when | it sends itself, so someone who has you in their address book is likely | infected. | | Doc | | | > | > | |
one word. Spammers

It's called "kiddy script" where some pimple faced kid is sending out virus laded src. files when he isn't wacking off to MTV or VH1 video's
Have sent multiple abuse messages to his favorite ISP (shaw.ca) with zero result..Several months ago actually knocked on the door of the Hayward, Calif office of the FBI to deliver virus copies and contact info for one such idiot who used rr.com as an ISP (he decided to quit posting right afterwards)....This may be the same dipshit using a Canadian ISP now, as he's using the same subject come-on as before...
Too bad ISP don't enforce their own TOS when informed about these a**holes and ya gota call the Feds on them (But there's money involved, they might lose a $20 a month customer)
'shaw.ca' is one of the worst offenders
I've rattled their cage hundreds of times with no results