wheel alignment on "94" Chevy Tahoe Blazer 4x4

I just changed a top ball joint and the wheels are still leaning out at the top just like before I changed it. Can someone please tell me how I can draw that wheel back in an make it inline. I have helpers. Thankyou!

Replace the rear springs?
Steve

Were the ball joints bad, have you had the alignment checked, uneven tire wear? "Eyeballing" an alignment issue won't work.

-
94 wasnt called a Tahoe, started in 95.
But same body.

Tahoe was an option package on Chevies long before they used it for the name.
My 94 S-Blazer is a Tahoe as well.
--
Steve W.

"Martin Riddle" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Martin Riddle wrote:

    1986/1987 S-10 & S-10 Blazer Tahoe trim level was optional.     1994 Last year the C/K Blazer was called a Blazer or a Jimmy. 1995 Tahoe or Yukon (Yukon GT). Charles
shadetreefixitlady wrote:

How do you know that the wheels "aren't" supposed to be leaning out at the top?
Ian