wheel bearings

Page 2 of 2

Heh....I used to think Charles and Snoman had to be related..........
Dave
FYI,
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it out aynawy.
Tolarence, Talorence, Tolerance
Think about it.............

-
I certainly won't lose any sleep over your comments. Take a chill pill and get rid of some of that compulsive obsessive disorder that you have.

JustMe wrote:

How nice of you to post this....I'm already familiar with the concept.

Tolerating poor spelling is fine, if it's an occasional or one-off thing. But when it makes it hard to figure out what the person is trying to say.....it might not be a bad idea if everyone just tightened up a bit on it. It's kinda like asking for help on these forums without letting anyone know the y,m,m,e......etc.

I don't bother about it very much actually. Just every now and then it bugs me.
Ian
shiden_kai wrote:

    Dose not bother me at all to be reminded to use my spell checker. I just usually get in a rush (which is when I forget how to spell), and forget to use the checker. Charles Life long Dyslexic, and piss poor typer. Thank god for spell check.
shiden_kai wrote:

    Sorry Ian. I constantly forget to use the spell checker when posting to newsgroups. Charles
barbc123 wrote:

$1500 bearing Job!
.

loose lug nuts?
no one wrote:

Did you check your lug nuts?

If we knew what car or truck than we could tell for sure, but anyways, in general yeah I would say its a wheel bearing.
"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message

Please provide additional details about your vehicle. Year, Model, etc...... some people assume all the posters know the "rules" their first time around.
Any further information would be helpful for those of use who just have what's in print to try and help you.
Needless to say some people in the group are a little abrupt...
Thanks, Elbert
--
elbert.clarke@**adelphia.net
remove ** to email

Shades wrote:

I Changed the Front Bearing on my 89 s-10 4X4 and it took me 1 hour and $20.00 For the Bearing at an Auto salvage Yard ! Remove the tire Remove the Brake Caliper and shoes and rotor Remove the Large NUT
Remove 3 Bolts that go thru the Back on the SPINDLE
Reverse order to assemble

what you describe is most likely best looked at first hand by someone locally. It sounds to me as if you may have a tire problem but without seeing the truck first hand its really going to be hard for anyone here to tell you something factually.
IF you don't know anyone where you live that you trust as far as a mechanic or tire shop....ask around among your friends. You may have a bad tire? Assuming nothing is wrong otherwise.
Some problems are somewhat easy to discuss / debate or diagnose "on-line", I don't think this is one of those.
Ask around your local area is there is someone you can trust that will look at the truck for you.
Elbert
--
elbert.clarke@**adelphia.net
remove ** to email