Wheel Options for S10

I was basically told at Les Schwab today that the choices for wheels for my ZR2 are VERY limited. I want a black wheel, nothing shiny. The ONLY one
they could come up with was one made by American Racing. They would have to custom make it for me because of the S10's offset ($100 each). Is it really this difficult or does Les Schwab not want to look very hard?
It would look like this wheel, only with the correct offset (whatever that is).
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,