Wheel & tire package on a 98 GMC Suburban 2500

I have a 98 GMC Suburban 2500. I am thinking of upgrading the wheels and tires that came with the truck.

I'm thinking of a Mickey Thompson Classic II 17x9 (8-6.5 Bolt pattern) & (5" Backspacing) with a Dick Cepek Radial F-C II tire. I need your assistance with the size of the tire I should installed without installing a lift kit. I want to full out the space between the tire and wheel as much as possible.

Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I would like to process an order as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Reply to
RalvaS

Depends if you ever plan on flexing your suspension or if it's for road-only use.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

I went from the stock 245's on my wife's 97 Yukon to the 265's on the stock alloy wheels. They fill up the wheel wells nicely and allow full travel off road. Any bigger tire and I would have had to modify the coachwork or lift it a little. JR

Reply to
JR