wheels?

I have a 99 Z71. It has 16x7 aluminum wheels. I'm trying to buy a spare set of wheels. What will fit? I have a set that came from a 97 suburban but they hit the calipers. It seems like the 6 lug wheels all have the same
bolt pattern but older wheels won't fit my truck. I think probably my wheels will fit the older truck, though. Anybody know for sure? Is there a part number or something stamped in the wheel to tell me what a wheel came off of? Does anybody have a link to a wheel site that can cross part numbers? Any help or input is appreciated.
I bought some 15x10's from a guy who had them from a Blazer. I run 31's on them. The bolt pattern is the same, but the offest puts the rims out about 1" or so further than the fenders. I am going to go with some 33's soon, and I have already figured that they will fit fine, no rubbing or binding...