Where are fuses on '90 S-10

Thanks in advance,
I have this "beater" truck and the horn and radio stopped working. I am assuming the fuse, but did not locate under the dash where I was expecting
to find. Have not popped the hood yet to look. Hoping somebody can save me a few minutes.
Bought this truck used in '94 and it did not have a manual with it.
Thanks again,
Kirk
try removing the panel under the steering column....
If you have a test light or a multimeter, see if you have voltage to the horn wire..K