Where can I get a good Serpentine belt?

88 S-10 Blazer 4.3..Good Year Gator belt only lasted a year??Thanks for any recomendations...Bobby

I'd use a Dayco or a Gates, both are top quality. The Good-Year should have lasted just fine, you should look at your pulleys and the belt tensioner to see that they are in good condition.
Brian
Brian I'll try one of the belts you suggested. I put the same GoodYear belt back on because I already had it for a spare.The pulleys seem to run straight..but the tensioner seems to have a lot pressure on it...I have another one of those also,that I picked up from the scrap yard..always good to have a spare..I think the belt should have lasted longer,but it does take a beating. Thanks! Bobby
When ever you replace the serpentine belt you should replace the tensioner also.