Where can I look up my vehicle's paint code?

In my glovebox is my little paper with my paintcode, my problem is being that it is 14 years old AND ONLY THE PAINT CODE :| has rubbed off...

Any suggestions? I need my paint :(

Reply to
Chevrolet_Camaro

vwtopdown

"Chevrolet_Camaro" wrote: > In my glovebox is my little paper with my paintcode, my > problem is being > that it is 14 years old AND ONLY THE PAINT CODE :| has rubbed > off... > > Any suggestions? I need my paint :(

First you should look on your driver side door...there should be a steel plate riveted. If you call the dealer they should be able to tell you which set of numbers is the paint code.

Reply to
riley85