Where does GM get "housing" for EPROMs?

I'd like to find a housing for an EPROM, but don't know where to buy one. Any takers on this? In particular, I need one for my '95 K2500HD 6.5 TD - it's the one that reads "BLUE" on the underside. My EPROM looks to be
intact, but the case it resides in has seen better days.
thanks in advance, Snowman