Where is the turn signal flasher?

I have a 1996 GMC Jimmy. 4x4 The turn signals quit working suddenly. All the bulbs work, the 4 ways work. Fuse is good. So it must be the flasher. Problem is I don't know where it is located. I would think it is accessible but I can't find it. Is it up under the dash?

Would appreciate some direction

Reply to
ba5416

Look forward of the ashtray.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

You have to take the whole lower dash panel off, the flasher is in the middle below the radio. Stupid freakin place to put it, don't you love engineers !!!!!

Reply to
Brian

Reply to
ba5416