Which Heater Core ?

Hi
i think i need to replace my heater core in my 1989 chev 4x4 350 .
They want to know if i have a standard or heavy duty heater.
Im not sure how to tell.
Any advice ?
thanks snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com remove NOTSPAMMED

Buy the cheapest, I bet they both fit :-)
GMC Gremlin

LONG ago, buy my father purchasing his 1976 K10 step side, brand new, was given the option of a regular and heavy duty heater. He went with regular, but apparently you can have both... at least in 1976.
GMC Gremlin

Hi
It is a 1/2 ton.

Hi
I tis a 1/2 ton.
Im not sure what you mean by :
IIRC HVAC SD truck
but it sounds like you are saying the heavy duty would probably fit ?
thanks

No it probably won't. Buy both, return the one you don't need.
Doc