Whipple Super chargers

Hi All...
Thinking about a whipple supercharger for my new motor (Tk is an 89, 5.7 ltr)
Anyone got one of these, with full emissions (AIR pump, EGR)?
I called, but they gave me someone who didn't sound convincing with my questions. {No, you don't (re)install an EGR... will not interfere with AIR, small pulleys or big pulleys not a problem)
Thanks
HDS
Ref: http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com