who do I report maintenance to for powertrain warranty?

I'm told that in order for my GM 5 year/100,000 warranty to be valid, I have to have the scheduled maintenance done by an ASE mechanic.
Does anyone know who or where this scheduled
maintenance needs to be reported to? The GM web site doesn't help!
Thanks in advance.
Who told you this, I have this policy, never heard of this?

Shep wrote:

Probably heard it from an ASE mechanic :-)
Last I knew you just had to have records of what was done and when. As long as you used the correct oil and filters and changed the fluids and such at the proper intervals and have the paperwork to show it was done your OK. Now if you go in there and don't have the paperwork and the oil filter is rusted through and the oil is like tar.. you might have a problem...
--
Steve W.

That's what the finance lady at the dealership told me...basically the powertrain warranty covered you as long as you did all the scheduled maintenance (at an ASE mechanic) listed in the vehicle manual.
She may have been full of cr*p.

Steve, on the money, OP, read the policy, no matter what she says the stipulations are listed in the policy and exception clauses.