Why you shouldn't park where you fish.

Yes, that freak is me...

-- "Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson Formerly: KJ the Lonely Grease Monkey

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Do you think you can hook something like this from that fishing hole of yours?????

I'l bet NOT.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reply to
In ten more years

Damn, I bet that cat was 50 years old!

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

Almost makes ya feel bad... I bet that model T (our best guess) is about that old too....

-GMC Gremlin's Half Brother

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

Damn, I'll bet that thing could take your hand off in one bite?

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz

How about this: Should you wear clothes when you go hunting?

Yep...that's me.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

This is my kinda fishing!

No that's not me... LOL

el Diablo

DUDE that is one hell of a fish! I bet it took you an hour at least to get him in! That kinda looks like Moby Dick!

Reply to
abomb6900

I can't take credit for that lunker. I found that on the Kerr lake website and just had to share it with all you Chevy fanatics.

Reply to
In ten more years

There were fish in that pic? I didn't notice any....

Reply to
Homer

"> >

They have two yellow fins and a tiny little yellow flipper just below the belly....

Reply to
Eightupman