wife in need of help!!!

Page 2 of 2
Just look at the adventure!
LOL Refinish King

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:00:02 GMT, "Refinish_King1"
right... they told me that in the 60's when I won an all expense paid trip to exotic Asia..

Did you wax any:
Better yet, did you do any chopper painting?
LOL
Thanks for your service!
Refinish King

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:19:07 GMT, "Refinish_King1"
it was supposed to.. MUST have hit something!

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 23:38:54 GMT, "Refinish King"
not the weight or power... she thought that I was going cheap and wanted to make sure it would "do the job".. Feels really weird, driving a 1" finishing screw with this huge drill..

LOL You da MAN!
Refinish King